Sunday, November 2, 2014

Better late than never!!!!


You have probably noticed that we have some new DT Members here at Incy Wincy and we want to give them a warm welcome!!!!  Here are our 4 newest gals to our little family!!!! 

I'm from small town Hope,  BC, Canada and looking forward to being a part of this team. One of my  passions is making cards and I love to color especially with my Copics.  Living with my spouse of 35yrs our 3 dogs and 2 cats, not sure who rules yet.

I live not far from the sea in Norfolk, UK. I am a designer for Crafts Beautiful and PaperCrafter magazines. I live with my husband Simon, my chickens Babs, Bren, Dolly & Hattie, several pond fish and a black cat called Bazoo. I'm really enjoying being part of such a creative team of girls!


 I am a SAHM mom of 5 little ones (ages 9 months- 9 years) and love making cards whenever I get a chance to sneak away from all these kiddos! I also love baking and photography and I thrilled to be a part of this team. 


PAM
I am the mother of two boys, grandmother of 3 and great grammy to two beautiful babies.
I have been married for 35 years and have been crafting for over 30. I love sewing, homemaking,
gardening and canning. My love a crafting and scrapbooking started 10 years ago. I am
so thrilled to be apart of this exciting team.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you all looking forward to your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to your new DT! I'm a big fan of Colette's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers